Faint remembrance :(

Bali Travel Blog

surrounded with mountains
4 years ago, My close older sister'd invited me to go to Bali with her twice. First time, we was so lucky that didn’t go there cos the place in our plan was bombed!! Someone was disappionted with their mistake mission. Hahaha... This time, no one can stop us.

we went there as the hotels and resort researcher, cos two of our companions were an Architect so this trip was the Architecture researching tour ☹

First day, after we met our guide tour and his van, we was taken to the quiet hotel where was surrounded with the mountains. Unfortunately, we lately reached there so we couldn’t see any beautiful of this hotel. Exception, the big gecko in our room, Gacko again..errr..

The next morning, I heard the echo of good morning in the mountain.
Bali girls :)
As I couldn't see any thing around the hotel except mountain and mountain. Therefore, I couldn’t imagine how could we get here without guide tour. However, the hotel was nice with natural surrounding but the breakfast was suck ☹ so we stayed there just one night.

We went to many resort and spa wherever were very famous and expensive as one resort where surprised me with its price around 250,000 baht (7,142 usd) per night O_o !! We couldn’t stay there but we visited everywhere then pretended to be a guest. Drinking and looking around as a researcher all day. ;)

Meanwhile, my close sister and I’d enjoyed shopping in the market, there were many guys looked at me and they said something that I couldn’t understand as they speaked in Indonisian language then they laughed. Finally, one guy pointed at my t-shirt and asked me “ Is it really free? “ suddenly I realized that!! “Free kiss” the copy on my t-shirt.
causal T-shirt :(
Gosh!! I guickly walked away from the market with shamful ☹

Suprisingly, The narrow road was fulled with people wore the Bali costume. The flowers was put in front of their cars. The music was played loudly in everywhere.. Today was the festival day. The temple was crowded with people who came to prayed and made merit. Regretfully, we weren’t allowed to go inside the temple where was located on the mountain which was extened into the sea ☹

The last night in Bali, we spent time as general tourist with shopping at the famous night market and eating thai food (what I’d missed a lot). We walked passed the place that was bombed last two week. Then we though how lucky we were survived from that bomb ☺

So sorry with my short memory that I can’t remember the name of place where I went to. Poor me !!
However, there was so many place and things that I’ve missed so I should go there again for into the culture and living of Bali, detaily ☺

Summary :

• The food wasn’t good for me.
• People was nice. exception, the guys in the market ☹
• Our guide great understood Thai as he had thai girlfriend before ☺
• The culture and color was cool !!
• Resort and hotel was so luxury and too expensive as people've well known.

siamesekiwi says:
LOL gimme your shirt, I want to be attractive like you lol...but I hope I don't attract the gecko! Bali is beautiful. Good you've been there :D
Posted on: May 31, 2007
newtampo says:
250,000baht!! Awww...
And cheers for gecko, again hah? :D

p.s. nice t-shirt!
Posted on: May 30, 2007
causal T-shirt :(
our beverages were served by him :)
our beverages were served by him :)
in the valley
in the valley
famous resort
famous resort
in the town
in the town
Entrance
Entrance
Guys costume in the festival
Guy's costume in the festival
Temple in the sea
shopping bags !!
shopping bags !!
our room in the last night
our room in the last night
The various stuff was bought by my…
The various stuff was bought by m…
can u read it ?