Good bye kLumpel

Zielona Gora Travel Blog

white world
So, this is the end of the trip. We havnt slept much this night because in the middle of it we had to go to the airport. Usually it should be 2,5 - 3 hours, but not that day. It was snowing since long time and the forecast foe the night was: "more snow and wind". I didnt know actually how much time we need to get to the airport, and if we can make it... We woke up at 3 and started the fight through the  white sh**. See the first picture, this was the better part of the road, still in town, with efford of the city to clean the roads... well it didnt look like anybody did anything. When we left Zielona Gora the road condition were worse and worse, at some point i really was worried about making it in time to the plane... I didnt see the road, just white space and hoped we wond end on some tree or in the ditch.
ingat kLumpel
Surprisingly we made it. Here at the Lufthansa counter we had some problems to solve, because RJ's plane was cancelled :// I think he had by that time almost ruined his pants (kLumpel, airports really hate u! haahhaha, you have to make friends with them). We spoke to the lady and she rebooked RJ's flight to the earlier one (RJ, u r lucky there was still another flight!), which at that time was right about to depart. So long kLumpel and see ya in 1 week in San Diego!
RJ got on the plane and i got in the car. I was soo tired and sleepy but i planed to get at least out of the city and have some nap at the hiigh way parking. I made it without falling asleep and took a break. After few minutes i woke up coz it was kinda cold. Then i drove another part and already on the polish side i hetaed my car as much as possible and fell asleep again on a parking. Then i woke up and almost in a good shape reached my home.
Zielona Gora