Picking up kids at the airport

Berlin Travel Blog

my cool car with Lili in it
As some of you might already know its not so easy to host RJ cause the weirdo filipino can even get from the airport to anypoint.  He has to be picked up because as he says he would get lost or kidnapped or stolen or whatever could happen to a human being. i had to get up really early  and pick up Lili first from the airport.. she would arrive 2 hours before RJ does.  We got a text from RJ that he made it to his connecting flight from Munich and he will be arriving soon.  Then we saw the almost filipino australian unitedstation through the glass and we were very happy. but ofcourse he was the last one to get out of the baggage claim becuase his bag wasnt there. (it was probably still in vegas) so we all went to the lost and found baggage and told the effin airport where to send the baggage when it arrives in Berlin.  Then we go to my car and i drive the almost asians back home. (sorry Liil no christmas market for you) but we went to the polish market instead.  When we got home the almost asian were tired and hungry.  My mother tried to speak to them in Italian becuase she thinks all foreigners speak italian for some weird reason.. but we had good polish christmas diner and then went to sleep. (this blog entry was written by RJ in the perspective of Grzechu)
way home