A bit of Crystal

Stockholm Travel Blog

The area where Crystal Plaza hotel is located can hardly be more perfect for spending a summer evening in the magnificent Stockholm. Summer days in Stockholm are some of the best days that you can imagine and believe I had a lot of summer days. The hotel is located in what I have come to experience as one of the best places in the inner city to have a fun night out. The location is also quite well in the winter but here I prefer hotels that have a better own kitchen or some good restaurant just around the corner.

The magnet for young people or people with flashy needs is the well-known Stureplan, which is just a minute away from the hotel. The hotel is best reached by either the subway or by taxi. The entrance area looks nice and the hotel located on a corner with a quite distinct building feature that is a tower.

The room that I was given was quite large for being in Stockholm. I had read some reviews that stated that the beds were far from the best in town and I have to agree with that but my colleague who was staying in anther room liked his bed, but I guest it also is about what you prefer and I prefer a soft bed.

When I arrived I was quite surprised to se how close the building next door was located and next morning it felt almost worse when I was looking into an office environment. The bathroom was quite okay, nothing needed there and everything was working.

The breakfast the following morning was quite nice and I liked that you were eating in a bright room facing the street instead of some dark backyard. The reception staffs were all nice and friendly and getting a taxi is quite easy as you are facing a busy street.

Stockholm Hotels & Accommodations review