Too warm for a hotel room

Stockholm Travel Blog

My hot hotel

I was back at the hotel around 7.30 pm and the temperature was still above 30 degrees Celsius; the hotel room had no air condition and my room was on the sunny side so when I opened the door I felt like I walked n to a Finnish sauna.

I quickly decided that I was way too warm for me to stay in there and anyway I was getting quite hungry; I had skipped lunch because I had been visiting a place outside Stockholm.

I crossed the street and decided to eat at the same place as yesterday; this time I had to go inside because all the tables were taken outside. The outdoor area was situated in the shade so I didn’t blame them; I was looking for the same thing.

After dinner I decided to walk towards the water and just enjoy the sites of Stockholm and an area of the city I hadn’t walked that much since the cold winter days. There were loads of people in the streets; mostly a mix of young Swedes and tourist in all ages.

I walked the streets and visited some places for a drink before I called it a night at midnight; it was still close to 30 degrees and there were no hope for a cool night at the hotel anyway, but I had to get up early, so back I went.

Sitting outside at Stureplan
Just standing there
Just standing there
Stockholm Nightlife & Entertainment review
Cool place
It was one of these seldom super warm days where it just was impossible to stay in a non-air conditioned hotel room; the temperature was still at 10 p… read entire review
Stockholm