Sunday afternoon in Copenhagen

Copenhagen Travel Blog

The Fiat Restaurant

It has become the time of season in Copenhagen when you have use any given opportunity to enjoy good weather and a clear sky. The weather was quite nice; it was 7 degrees and a blue sky with few clouds.

I had made an agreement with my friend Jacob that we would meet at Kongens Nytorv which is situated next to Nyhavn. Our goal was to walk some streets and visit a cafe or two for coffee or a cold beer.

We met at Ny Adelsgade because we wanted to visit Palæ Bar which I have reviewed before; the bar turned out to be closed on Sundays so next place we looked for was Den Tattooverede Enke in Boltens Gaard, which is known for its good selection of Belgian Beer, but it was also was closed.

We then walk down St.

Inside The Quote
Kongensgade where we spotted a semi full cafe named Cafe Blå Time, a place we had not been to. The cafe turned out to be a bit boring. Jacob went for a beer while longed for a Cafe Latte, which turned out quite nice. It was not a place that grew on you; it was a bit too shabby and lacked cosiness.

We decided to go back to Kongens Nytorv and maybe go to Nyhavn. One the way we passed Cafe Quote and decided to go inside. I had been there a couple of times before during this summer but I had always stayed outside but inside was really nice too.

We ended up sitting there talking for an hour before we decided to head home to each of our apartment to enjoy the rest of the Sunday in the comfort zone of our homes.

Before I headed home I decided to drive to some of my favourite spots of Copenhagen to take some pictures in the dark of the new opera house, the Gephion fountain and the Marmor Kirken.

The Tatooed Widow - a nice beer bar
A flowershop in Bredgade
A flowershop in Bredgade
Colourful cloud over Nyhavn
Colourful cloud over Nyhavn
My friend Jacob posing for the Goo…
My friend Jacob posing for the Go…
Jacob admiring the construction
The marblechurch
From Amalieparken
From Amalieparken
Copenhagen Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
- but they had good coffee
I was out walking in the beautiful Sunday weather with my friend Jacob when we ended inside the French inspired Café Blå Time or Café Blue Time in … read entire review
Copenhagen