A Short visit again

Copenhagen Travel Blog

I was back in Denmark just for a short and brief visit yet again, driven by some work in Copenhagen. This time I felt a bit tired and stressed because I had to hurry back to Brussels after my meetings here and start packing for my move back to Copenhagen.

I was travelling a lot and I more than once had asked myself if I had been too hard on myself. I could not blame anybody and I had really enjoyed my stay in Lyon the weekend before; but I felt pretty far from a Lyon Light festival at this moment.

I had made a short stop in my apartment in Frederiksberg to see if everything was ready before the movers would enter with all my furniture and loads of boxes that I had to empty again, which probably was the worst part. I was calmed a bit; the apartment was ready and there was no more I could do there.

I hurried out to the airport to catch my flight back to Brussels; I was getting ready for my first move in a couple of years; things would really change again when I left Brussels. One thing for sure; I had to get used to the cold and the dark days and for sure I would miss my Brussels; who wouldn’t?

ela3211 says:
hope you're doing wonderfully in Denmark!!
Posted on: Jan 23, 2013
Chokk says:
Yeah - I can follow that too.
Posted on: Jun 06, 2011
nyprne says:
On one of my moves I determined that it was cheaper to sell most of my furniture and gear and buy new at the alternate location rather than pay the moving cost of shipping freight. What a hassle.
Posted on: Jun 06, 2011
Copenhagen Hotels & Accommodations review
A nice hotel in the city center
I have stayed at the Scandic Webers hotel in Copenhagen many times over the years, most of them for work but also sometimes after a party in the city … read entire review
Copenhagen Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
Seafood Bar (Caviar House & Peunier)
Situated between finger B and C in Copenhagen Airport, you can find this airport alternative of food. The place is quite nice, kept in a modern design… read entire review
photo by: the_bill