L’éducation Nationale

Copenhagen Travel Blog

A spring been

I had just arrived from Stockholm having spent my second trip of the week there. I had taken a taxi from the airport to my apartment and I just let the meter run while I just ran up with my bag. I was down in 2 minutes and again on my way to meet-up with my name brother Christian at L’éducation Nationale a French bistro in Larsbjørnsstræde in the center of Copenhagen.

It is a place where I come quite often well at least some times every year and I really love the French ambiance and atmosphere there. The restaurant has this year been there for 20 years and it is quite popular. It was the first time for my friend there but he is used to the French ambiance as he like me had lived in Brussels for some years.

My friend ordered a Moule and I took a magnificent dish of the day that turned out to be a nice steak. The portions are quite large there but anyway we managed also to consume a Crème brûlée. The food was a always really nice there. We had enjoyed a couple of Belgian beers with our dinner.

After dinner I was for once too tired to visit some bars because it had been a hectic week so far and there were still lot to do. It had been a nice evening and that I really enjoyed .

Copenhagen