The Coffee Collective

Frederiksberg Travel Blog

Coffee Collective

Its not quite often that I enter a coffee shop in the summer but I was doing a favor for TB Wanda who needed a refill of her coffee bag that is one of her main things in the backpack she is carrying around the world. I must admit that I had never heard about this place, but since I bought my first Nespresso machine many years ago I also let my coffee interest on a long down slide.

The shop that we visited was both a coffee roaster place and a coffee bar. It was located at in a cul-du-sac 90 degrees angle from the busy street of Godthåbsvej. The coffee shop was the only shop there and I quickly took a liking to the place with its huge windows and nice mix of industrial design and Scandinavian design with beautiful dark-wood.

TB Wanda did not like the roast that they made because it was too light for her, while I liked it, maybe because they were nursing the Scandinavian taste bud with a very light roasted coffee. I will most definitely visit the place again when we are reaching the cold days again. The guy that was serving was really friendly and quite knowledgeable about his coffee, he even gave us names on great coffee shops to visit in Gothenburg (Da Matteo) and in Stockholm (Johan Nyström, Drop Coffee, Pop up Shop and Koppi)

Frederiksberg Restaurants, Cafes & Food review