My first week in BA

Buenos Aires Travel Blog

Well,  I have survived my first week. So much has happened with seeing things and meeting people. My photography course is coming on well and I am using my camera properly. It can do so much and I never realised! Last night I watched some tango dancing and it was fascinating to see. Their legs were flipping all over the place, high and low and beding in ways that I thought were not humanly possible!

Today me and my flat mate are going to San Telmo for the market there. I have heard it is huge, so I will have my camera ready to capture the scene. Then we plan to walk to La Boca to see the colourful buildings with peoples washing out on the lines. I want to see more colour and vibrancy in this place and I have great hopes for La Boca.

Tomorrow I will be booking my bus ticket to go to Florianopolis, but with a stop at Iguazu Falls along the way. I have planned to leave here 2 days early to see the Falls and I am extremely excited about it!
v10 says:
Hi Sian
I am glad that you are proving to yourself that one can survive on your own in a foreign world. It is only but the start of many travels to unknown destinations.
As a photographer, I am curious as to why you traveled
to BA for a course. Enjoy, and practice, the two main elements needed to make great pictures.

Enjoy the falls. It is high on my 'to see' list
Faure, in a sunny Cape Town