Last night in Poland

Zielona Gora Travel Blog

Im writing backwards because i left my camera in poland with all my pictures (dont worry this was intentional) i will get it back next saturday.. but i thought id write backwards so i can rememeber what i did and fill in the blanks with pictures later..

today was a very fun and interesting last day.. most of the early day was spent packing and eating and internet looking for hotels for my next trip to monument valley.  grzechu was teaching his neice english at home so as practice i got to talk to her and ask her lots of questions.. she was very good at english and cute also. she asked me how old i was and she couldnt believe it.. hahah i guess she thought i looked younger which was really good compliment and made me smile..

the best part about this day was going to the local pub in town and meeting grzechu friends. im not sure what the pub was called but the drink was Warka.. which is a polish beer.. i had 2 rounds which was plenty for me.. hahah i met dorota and arthur and his wife. they were very funny and friendly. after several more drinks on their part we walked to the car which was on the other side of town.. arthur was being silly as always and kept throwing snow balls at everyone and writing things on peoples car with snow.. hahaha then we went and made snow angels.. hahah   really great end to an amazing trip! just hanging out with old and new friends talking and having fun..

(and yes i did get a bit sick afterward) hahah damn light weight.. hahah
RJ82 says:
i dunno. it doesnt matter
Posted on: Feb 16, 2010
jegs76 says:
saan ang iyong picture sa tank huh?
Posted on: Feb 16, 2010
RJ82 says:
yeah. hahah thanks again for driving klumpel!
Posted on: Jan 10, 2010