Christmas Day in Poland!

Zielona Gora Travel Blog

breakfast with vodka
Today we woke up pretty early (according to me) ofcourse we had another great breakfast meal! and we opened up presents! (i didnt have my presents for them cause they were lost in the bag) but we had a great time opening them. Lili gave me a poncho from peru! which is what ive always wanted! its was freaking awesome! grzechu got me a tshirt that says i love zielona gora and a bounty candy bar (which will come in handy later on in the trip)  lili got grzechu a newyork metro tshirt and magnet! so he was very happy and grzechu got lili and scarf from poland and chocolate! lili got grzechu mom a very nice alpaca blanket! very sweet!.. so after all the presents we went to church.. the whole thing was in polish but i havent been to church in  awhile so i had a great time.
lili and grzechu pointing at peru
a few kids were staring at us but that was alright too.. you dont see much asians in this town i guess. hahah

the day was sunny and relatively warm so we decided to walk around town to take some pictures. i have had the tour before from grzechu last time i was here last year.. so lili got the same tour and i learned some new things i have forgotten also.. we visited the old churches and prisons and the vinyard and the horse and boy statue..when it was getting dar we headed back home to eat more food! i swear the food was never ending... every two hours there was food! and ofcourse we had to finish of the bottle of vodka. hahah or rather lili did. we had an early day tomorrow.. drive back to berlin and catch our flight to athens!
jegs76 says:
u wish!
RJ82 says:
haha yeah im local mascot now!
flying_dolphin7 says:
they wont be suprised to se you every year in Zielona Gora..hahaha
grzechus church
grzechu wearing my poncho
grzechu wearing my poncho
peruvian?
peruvian?
grzechus book.. he wrote it!
grzechus book.. he wrote it!
lili and small door