Athens!! its amazing!

Athens Travel Blog

leaning on statues
the drive to the airport was maybe 3 hours.. we got up really early and grzechu cousin was nice enough to drive us there.. we got there pretty early.. had some food and lili mailed some things to lauro i think.. then we checked in and off we go to athens.. we got there early afternoon and headed to our hotel called hotel olympus near the larissa station. the hotel was very nice..(side note my bag was not in the airport but they said they would deliver it to our hotel so we gave them this addy) the hotel was nice.. we had a little balcony overlooking another building. haha but who cares cause we will be speding all our time outside! so once we were settled we headed back out into town.

the first stop was the station at akropoli! where we were greeted with the first sight of the akropolis! at night time its really beautiful all light up but thanks to my shitty camera i couldnt get a good shot.
. but im sure lili has some great ones! everything was closed ofcourse since everything closes at 3.. so instead we walked around the akropolis.. the little houses with the white walls and blue doors!! hahah just what i wanted to see.. then we walked into the park by the akropolis and had a great view of the city.. we then headed back into the centre of town to look for the temple of hephastus.. we could see it but we could never get there.. so we gave up and had our first greek diner with the view of the temple of hephastus.. grzechu had mousaka, i had lamb with spahghetti.. and lili had chicken something.. the diner was alright.. not the best greek food we had this trip though..
me and lili at the metro station