Los Angeles can't be that dangerous, can it???????

Los Angeles Travel Blog

reflection of the Getty Center

I still remember about a month ago, standing at my local bar talking to my American friend Vince, a guy a bit older than me but with a broad chest and big shoulders, someone who could clearly look after himself. We were talking about our upcoming holidays when I mentioned I was going to LA. "LA, don't go to La Chris, it's dangerous". " Come on Vince it can't be that dangerous"I replied  "It is go to San Diego instead. By the way what do you want to do in LA anyway? "

My wife and I had been discussing this, the research that we had done found us discovering some of LA's delights that we never knew excisted from the La Brea Tar Pits and Page museum where they have found complete fossilized Sabre Tooth Cats, mamoths, dire wolves and other extinct critters that had gotten themselves stuck in the  pits of Tar.

walt Disney concert hall

Other things of interest were the architectual design of the amazing Walt Disney Concert Hall, home to the Los Angeles Philharmonic to the triple delights of the Getty Center which holds an art collection featuring masterpieces from the likes of Van Gough, Monetand Rembrant, as well as the cutting edge architecture of Richard Myers  with the panoramic views of the mountain ranges in the back ground.

I told Vince of all the things that we wanted to do and he agreed they were all wonderful places worth seeing but if it was him he'd rather stay in San Diego. As the plane descended towards Los Angeles I thought to myself it's time to find out if LA is really as dangerous as my friend as made out or not.

cotton_foam says:
LA is not so bad... :))
Posted on: Apr 19, 2014
KeikoCreative says:
Chris congrats on your featured blog:)
Posted on: Jan 27, 2010