McDonalds Rocks

Shanghai Travel Blog

So, im home with a fever. And im hungry. I am glad to be in shanghai because I can order mcdonalds, even only a cheeseburger.  And they will deliver for 7 yuan.  This is relatively cheap for other countries but quite expensive for food here.  If i made local pay id probably just sleeop so i could forget i was hungry. True, ordering even using the english option requires creativity if you have any special requests, like trying to make sure your big mac has cheese.  Wow. They deliver in 15min thought which is totally worth it. Even if the phone call takes 15minuts itself. Ok, so it dosent take 15, but maybe it does take more than 5.  And thats if your address is in the database already. My first call I tried to cancel my order 2x, out of pity i continued becuase the lady on the other end was trying so hard to speak english and understand.  ok, so i continued my order 1/2 out of pity, 1/2 out of gluttony.

So, im looking forward to my cheese big mac, large fry milk tea and pineaple pie. A reasonable midnight snack I think.

The only thing that can top fast food 24/7 delivery would be health food 24/7 7yuan delivery.