Day 2: Trip to Brugge

Brugge Travel Blog

Lovely Corner
After visiting the Magritte Museum, I head to the Gare du Nord, where I buy a ticket to Brugge.

There's a special offer called 'Shopping day' so the return ticket only costs 9 €, a 13'95 € discount!! And this is not the only surprise, when I arrive to Brugge, the busman tells me that this month, the bus is free on Sundays. With my savings, I buy a box of typical cookies to take back home.

It's raining in this beautiful town, the day is gray, but it doesn't mean that Brugge is not equally charming.
Brugge, with its typical houses and little streets deserves all the 'beautiful' fame it has. You have heard always talking about Brugge, but need to go and see by your own to appreciate it as much as it deserves.

Apart from several museums and visitable buildings such as the town hall, I entered in a Dali Exhibition. I didn't need a warning to know that it was not going to be as great as it was announced, because I have visited Barcelona and his house in Figueres, where the most representative masterpieces from him are displayed. But I needed to enter, so I felt like being stolen (8 €, no discount possible).

By the way, I enjoy my trip. Brugge is a very pretty town, the houses are lovely and it's completely ready for tourists. I liked it!!
Typical Houses