This is what I should like to accomplish by end of 2010

South America Travel Blog

Recently I, stopped at the Borders book store located at the park Place Mall to pick up a cup of coffee, while I was there I saw this book on the shelf in the travel section the cover read “1000 places to visit before kicking the bucket”. It reminded me of the movie "Bucket List" with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman (If you have not seen it, I challenge you to, you will not regret it). I stopped to look at it, it was one of those giant books that you have to put on the floor to flip the pages, it had the most breath-taking colored photographs of the 1000 places listed. Of the 1000 listed, I managed to identify about 35 that I have already been to, can you imagine how many more I need to visit to accomplish 1000? I thought to myself, if only my luck would change for a year, I would make it a mission to go through at least a quarter of the places listed. I identified the following places that are not on my bucket list, but that I should not mind going to given a chance: a prayer from my mouth to God's ears. Christ the Redeemer, Petra, Chichen Itza, Great Barrier Reef, Aurora, Galapagos Islands, Panama canal, Iguacu Falls, Banff National Park, Phahos Archaeological Site (Cyprus).

Bucket List

Inca Trail (Hiking)

Tour Eastern Europe (at least 6 countries including Romania)

Travel to Israel (Jerusalem)

Mexico (Mayan Ruins) Traveled to Puerto Penasco on May 21.2010

A weekend in Martha's Vineyard

Yellow Stone National Park (Heritage site)

Yosemite National Park (Heritage site)

Lake Havasu Traveled to Lake Havasu on June 12/13, 2010

Iceland (Blue Lagoon)

Banff National Park, Canada

Mount Zion National Park, Utah

Carlsbad Carven National Park (Heritage site) Done June 25-27, 2010

Antelope Slot Canyon, Page, Arizona  Done: 08/21/2010

Bryce Canyon National Park Done: 08/22/2010

This list will grow as I accomplish each goal. For now, I shall pray that I can do as many as God wills.

Africancrab says:
Yes David, Iceland it is. I'm so excited I can't wait.
Posted on: Sep 16, 2010