AsiaJapanOsaka

Osaka castle, Aqaurium Kaiyuka, Spa world Onsen and Nightlife

Osaka Travel Blog

Kaiyukan

The Hotel I arrived had a super friendly manager and told me everything about Osaka and rang up people for me to talk to and gave me umbrella always as it rained heaps while here.

I saw Osaka Castle, the Aquarium (Kaiyuka cost 2000yen), both were really good I liked all the sea life and the Dolphins did some good tricks. There is a mall next to Kaiyukan were I played a ninja star throwing game and hit 3 bullseyes in row I am truly Naruto the guy said. I also played arcade games just down from hostel, I love fps games.

I had a visit to the Onsen (SPA World) just across from hostel, it is quite an experience and maybe the most famous Hot Spring. I have been to an open Austria sauna before and Spa World is set European style for men and Japanese style for women while there is a pool at top floor.

Osaka castle
There are Roman themes at front with statues, Spanish foot baths, caves, and even an Atlantis with live fish. There are a few other rooms and they offer bathrooms to shave and shower or even wash your hair. You will feel real fresh after this, a few Japanese men talked to me while here I felt like I was almost in an anime.

I explored a lot of bars and a nightclub called Pure while here, it has a really friendly atmosphere and there are many English teachers and such working and have a sort of community, I even bumped into one of the bartenders in another bar. I even played some pool with models from Europe; they have it so easy hehe

During my stay I also came here to see Miyajima Island and Sake festival but I will talk about them in next two blogs.

Next stop Hiroshima.

Famous Osaka food Octopus
Famous Osaka food Octopus
Kawaii
Kawaii
Osaka bar (see bartender)
Osaka bar (see bartender)
Osaka Hotels & Accommodations review
Osaka hotel!!!
Super cool hotel in Osaka you get own room and it is cheaper then all the hostels I went to in Japan; $17 US a night with tv and fan. Note bathrooms a… read entire review
Osaka