Hiroshima, Adome, nightlife on Bike and eating Sushi

Hiroshima Travel Blog

Hiroshima Adome

Hiroshima is one of the most wonderful and friendly cities I have visited with a unique history indeed. I visited the A dome and museum and it is really sad what happened and you will be leave feeling somewhat depressed. I feel though this is a place I would like to live if I could speak Japanese better, maybe one day.

I had a great time just watching some samurai movies in hostel and enjoying the nightlife, I met so many nice people and it does have a sort of quite night and you need to adventure around before finding your place. I even went around with the hostel worker and sat on back of his bike.  He even took me back to the hostel after. Amazingly the next night after, night of Sake and being Saturday I went to a nightclub, and met 2 girls and one of them jogged and other rode bike while I sat on back again as being so drunk could not coordinate myself to ride it for her like a man, they got me some food and took me to my hostel, so crazy.

Hiroshima club
  I went out every night like elsewhere and had fun every time.

If you want to try Sushi with a round moving bar where you pick colour plates, there is a really good cheap one just on the top floor of the train station, I took a Japanese girl on date here I met from Sake Festival and we had a great time, and I even came back here again the sushi is so good and you can get beer as well for cheap.

While in Hiroshima the excitement is not just here but nearby, with Miyajima Island and Sake festival in Saijo. You can easily get to these places just by catching the train, to Miyajima there is also option of taking the tram but just get the train it is a lot easier, and then you will need to catch a ferry which is just a walk away and nice ride.

Sushi fish eggs, like berry
Sushi fish eggs, like berry
Sushi Osaka train station
Sushi Osaka train station
Hiroshima traditional bar
Hiroshima traditional bar
Back from Sake Festival
Back from Sake Festival
Totally drunk and lost :)
Totally drunk and lost :)
Hiroshima Hostels review
Close to station Hiroshima
Well bit more expensive then I usually pay but for Hirshima you will not find much cheaper and it is very nice place it has 4 dorm, kitchen, dvds etc,… read entire review
Hiroshima