AsiaJapanTokyo

Famous Udon and Maid Cafe

Tokyo Travel Blog

maid cafe

So ending Tokyo I met up with Hiro and his girlfriend again who took me to Roppongi this time and payed for a meal at the famous Udon restaurant. We discovered that the menu says foreigners can ask for double noodle servings, and the Japanese menu says three times as many noodles, me and Hiro got three times and his girlfriend got double. I finished the meal so fast and slurped down the broth, they were amazed at my abilities with chop sticks and said I could train to be a sumo.

The next day my final day in Japan so sad, I met up with my friend I met in Turkey Kasumi. We met at Akihabara which is the place with all the electronics and anime.  Both of us never had been in a maid cafe and I didn’t know they existed so we went into one, I even payed 500yen for photo with a maid (not suppose to take photos of maids inside or outside) the food and coffee was nice and it really feels like you are in the anime Ouran High School Host Club. Afterwards we did some last minute shopping back in Harajuku finishing my trip.

I feel I would like to stay in Japan longer but unfortunately I can not speak the language so well and could not find a job the only good thing is a WHV is available. Teaching English is not an option as I have not gone to uni and can hardly speak clearly in English. One thing will remain Japan will always be one of my favourite countries and I will always think Japanese girls are so Kawaii.

Udon