AsiaJapanTokyo

Tokyo temples, shopping and party

Tokyo Travel Blog

Hiro and I

I arrived to Tokyo late at night and was tired from my airfare, so being pointed onto a train and reading directions to my hostel I soon found that the train the hostel said to get, didn't stop at station to change, I started talking to a lady in my best Japanese that I studied on the 10hour flight from Australia, she explained the wrong train and asked where I was staying, I told her the address and she said I live close by and my husband is picking me up, he can drop you off at the hostel. Wow my luck I always get free rides ^^ Anyway I payed for wrong ticket and owed 3 times as much but the Ticket guy just let me through ^^ and soon I found myself at the front steps of the hostel.

I remember the custom is to take off shoes so I settled in and hit the pub down the road, I met an English guy who got very drunk, and a group of Japanese people who were out for the night and I had really good chat, we then hit another pub and they payed from my drinks, and then another and they payed for food and drinks for me, how super nice so far Japan is!!!

So I explored a temple nearby Asakusa and another one near Harajuku, and then headed to meet my friend Hiro at Hachikō in Shibuya, who I met once in Malaysia nearly 2 years ago.

Party
He and his girlfriend took me shopping and then I and Hiro ate some Ramen, which is now my fav food. We met with another friend and his girlfriend left and went t see Free view of Tokyo on 45th floor of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building. Then we went to a birthday party which was really cool and we had this Thai Japanese style food. After his friends picked a nightclub and we went and partied all night. I made some good friends this night.

Next stop Osaka.

Belita says:
uhh i love ramen its veru deliciosus... japan its amazing..when you visit korea?
Posted on: Jan 09, 2013
Airportman says:
Great blog! Japanese are super friendly and will do anything to help you out! :)
Posted on: Jan 01, 2010
Hiro and GF
Hiro and GF
Ramen
Ramen
Tower to see Tokyo (free)
Tower to see Tokyo (free)
Tokyo Hostels review
Affordable Tokyo hostel
I came here twice, the area has a charm to it and ok little bar down road owned by the hostel. There is also a 100yen shop just around the corner and … read entire review
Tokyo