Vals Therme Hotel/Spa

Switzerland Travel Blog

Outside

During this Switzerland trip we did not stay at this hotel, rather we paid about 30 Swiss Francs to relax in the Spas for about 6 or 7 hours!  I love love loved it so much, it was the most relaxing/comfortable/fun place to be..... this place is famous for the architecture and for the comfort and modernistic design of the spas.  I thought I would be done with that place in a couple of hours but I wanted to stay even after being there for 7 hours!

Why is was this place so great?  Well, it's location plays a major role I would say.  Up in the Swiss alps, surrounded by the green mountains and in the distance you can see the taller mountains with snow on top.  Such a natural and beautiful setting, so secluded and quiet.

inside
  And did you think you could SUNBATHE in the mountains?? Well, I have sun burn to prove it!!!  I think the sunbathing outdoors by the spa was my favorite thing to do there overall.  I fell asleep under that sun, and after I was done baking, I just hopped back into the adjacent spa, nice a warm, so comfortable.  Wasn't it cold to be out there in a bikini? Yes!  At first though, since we'd be drenched in spa water before we step out to sunbathe, but after we dry, oh man it's so nice to sit in the sun just how it is nice to swim in the spa!  Before entering the spa I was very cold just standing outside our van, but for some reason, sitting out by the spa outdoors was the most comfortable thing to do.

Oh yes, and I couldnt take many photos of the insids since it was not allowed.... but it was beautiful and I recommend everyone I know to go there!  Please!  You'd love it!!!

leaving!