missed my flight boo hoo hoo :(

Ottawa Travel Blog

Very Very beyond extremely depressed about missing my flight!!!
so instead of being on a plane right now on my way to Las Vegas, I am currently in my home about to burst into tears. I missed my flight, wow I actually missed it. Unbelievably shocking on the one hand, but not surprised on the other. Shocking because I have been mentally coaching myself over the past week to make sure I wouldn't do something as stupid as allow myself to miss my flight..... not surprising on the other because I have been soooooooo anxious that something was going to go wrong on this trip! There are so many reasons for me to be upset;
  1. I have literally been chanting to myself "wake up early, pack on time, finish everything asap, DONT GET TO THE AIRPORT LATE" but alas, what did I do... but if not everything that wasn't what I had planned????
  2. A month ago I had paid extra money to get my flight departure changed from tomorrow to today. but here I am, with my flight now changed back to what I started with
  3. The stupid A$$ unemotional biattttt$$$HHh of the flight desk rep or whatever that I had to deal with. Is it too much to expect a little empathy while you  are breaking my heart by telling me I wont be allowed to check in??? why does it seem like you are enjoying tormenting me???? [p.s. I was late by only 15 minutes!!! yes I do realize its crazy/busy right now but the recommended time for domestic flights is an hour beforehand, well I got there 45 mins before]
  4. the fact that they wouldn't let me check in even after the flight got DELAYED!!!!!! and there was a good hour left for me to run and hop on the plane [being that this was a domestic flight, shoulda been no problem at all]
  5. the fact that I then had to get on the phone and be put on hold for OVER HALF AN HOUR - 30 MINUTES to speak with someone to sort my life out

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhh..... I could go on and on and on and on. But the fact remains that I will NOT be joining my friends in Vegas tonight =depression :(
markf480 says:
Knowing how hard it is for you to get off time off of work and working for an airline really makes it hard for me to read this. Certain times of the year really suck for fly...im not trying to make excuses for the way you got treated but I hope your next experience is a lot better! Have a good one!
Posted on: Dec 13, 2010
ola3rd says:
thanks guys, its been an FML kinda day :(
Posted on: Dec 27, 2009
daniel_jetsetter says:
Sorry you missed your flight, don't worry Vegas isn't going anywhere..
Posted on: Dec 27, 2009
Very Very beyond extremely depress…
Very Very beyond extremely depres…
Ottawa