December 27th, 2009 – by: ola3rd
Very Very beyond extremely depressed about missing my flight!!!
so instead of being on a plane right now on my way to Las Vegas, I am currently in my home about to burst into tears. I missed my flight, wow I actually missed it. Unbelievably shocking on the one hand, but not surprised on the other. Shocking because I have been mentally coaching myself over the past week to make sure I wouldn't do something as stupid as allow myself to miss my flight..... not surprising on the other because I have been soooooooo anxious that something was going to go wrong on this trip! There are so many reasons for me to be upset;
- I have literally been chanting to myself "wake up early, pack on time, finish everything asap, DONT GET TO THE AIRPORT LATE" but alas, what did I do... but if not everything that wasn't what I had planned????
- A month ago I had paid extra money to get my flight departure changed from tomorrow to today. but here I am, with my flight now changed back to what I started with
- The stupid A$$ unemotional biattttt$$$HHh of the flight desk rep or whatever that I had to deal with. Is it too much to expect a little empathy while you are breaking my heart by telling me I wont be allowed to check in??? why does it seem like you are enjoying tormenting me???? [p.s. I was late by only 15 minutes!!! yes I do realize its crazy/busy right now but the recommended time for domestic flights is an hour beforehand, well I got there 45 mins before]
- the fact that they wouldn't let me check in even after the flight got DELAYED!!!!!! and there was a good hour left for me to run and hop on the plane [being that this was a domestic flight, shoulda been no problem at all]
- the fact that I then had to get on the phone and be put on hold for OVER HALF AN HOUR - 30 MINUTES to speak with someone to sort my life out
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhh..... I could go on and on and on and on. But the fact remains that I will NOT be joining my friends in Vegas tonight =depression :(