I hate airplane people! Especially when I'm sick...

Saint Louis Travel Blog

I'm up, packed, and dressed. Now we're on our way to the airport! I'm a bit more excited, but I still feel like crap...

Flight was cancelled... due to bad weather. The freakin' sun's been shining in Jersey for a week!

1. No phone call!
  2. Not posted on their website!
  3. And they rescheduled for 3 days later without letting me know! (The trips only 2 weeks long!)

There's a whole line of people trying to figure out what's going on. I told the lady that 3 days was not exceptable and that I would like to be out on the next flight and that I didn't care where it went, as long as it got me to London tomorrow. So, she starts yelling at me and yet every other person in line"This isn't my fault! I didn't this and it's not my responsibility to fix it!"

Ah... but nice screaming lady "I beg differ with you." and I'm going to stand here and bug living crap out of you until I have your job or a new flight. :-)

So, I got a flight for tomorrow night, but mom and dad are leaving in the morning and Grandma can't drive. I called Faith and she said she would take me.  DID I MENTION THIS TRIP WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SURPRISE? I had to call Erin at midnight in England, that I was going to be late (without her husband figuring out what was going on!)

It's a really good thing I didn't leave that night, because I was seriously sick! Up ALL night!

But the story gets better!! Yeah, really! I know you can't believe it, but it does!

I'm supposed to leave for England this afternoon and I feel terrible! I woke up yesterday morning feeling like someone was jumping on my stomach. I got up, opened my presents, and went back to sleep. My grandma followed me around with the stinking bottle of Lysol!