Arusha Travel Blog

Selous Game Reserve Safari Team
We went to Selous Game Reserve. It was a pretty nice place. Didn't see anyone else for most of the day. But safaris are getting pretty old by now. They’re just animals. They mostly eat, sleep and walk around. It's not worth $400 anymore. I will pay $10 and see them at a zoo. At least I will see them and not just their butts in the distance.

Random Stories
To most Africans my English isn't very good. They wonder what my first language is.

I swear 90% of women outside big cities could touch their elbows to their toes. They mop floors with towels and sweep the floor with stick-less brooms all while standing. Laundry and cooking are done on the ground and not on a table or anything. So women spend way more of their day bent over than us. But all the tools that men use like axes, hoes, etc. are not stick-less.

Women's legs
It sounds pretty lame, but that is the sexy part on a African women. You see breast-feeding all the time. But women are always wearing long shirts. One time I sat next to a woman with her knees showing. I couldn't stop looking. They can be very religious about clothes, but having children with multiple women isn't as big of a deal.
Lazy Lizard in Selous Game Reserve