Christmas in Chihuahua

Chihuahua Travel Blog

Ice skating in Chihuahua downtown

Time had arrived for the long awaited Christmas night. I found myself immersed in the festivity of the day. After making all the necessary arrangements we got together on Christmas Eve to celebrate the birth of Our Lord Jesus. It was a beautiful family moment surrounded by happiness and good will. After the delicious turkey dinner (that we enjoyed with a wonderful Chilean wine) we proceeded to open the presents and then talk and talk endlessly until bedtime.

On Christmas Day I attended Traditional Latin Mass in Chihuahua City. I hadn’t been to one in a long time, it was very emotive to me! Later I came back to Delicias, my hometown to enjoy more time with my family.

Then on the 26th, me, my sister and nieces decided to go to Chihuahua City again for a walk downtown. We enjoyed the wonderful decoration of the buildings, had some food and took some pictures. There is a new ice skating court and a giant Christmas tree in the City’s main square. It was a bit cold but we had a great time!

patirkc_AAA says:
Nice photos! Chihuahua looks very atmospheric during Christmas.
Posted on: Dec 01, 2015
montecarlostar says:
Yeah, well I have a blog about Chihuahua but it's only random pictures. I should maybe make a more complete blog with information and all. The problem is that I am not living there at the moment and therefore I wouldn't have that many pictures. I may wait until I can have time to tour the state more.

And I would definitively try and attend another meet-up in Tucson! Would be great to meet you and to visit my only border state left!
Posted on: Mar 03, 2010
Africancrab says:
Kind of like what I wrote about Tucson. I think people now know more about Tucson, infact I hosted a meet-up here. I should think of another one.
Posted on: Mar 03, 2010
The Nativity
The Nativity
Laying baby Jesus
Laying baby Jesus
Angel of Independence and Christma…
Angel of Independence and Christm…
Chihuahua