Shopping again before going to Mass

Dublin Travel Blog

Imagine your girlfriend weearing this around the house? It would turn you off for life!

As tomorrow is Christmas and still not all the Christmas shopping was done, I went out to Liffey Valley shopping centre again. I was on my own this time which helped getting around quickly and I finally got most of the gifts. I also ended up purchasing some stuff for me (more on which later.)

The rest of the day was spent cleaning and tidying the house and preparing stuff for Christmas Day. I brought the kids to bed as normal but woke them again to go to mass at 10pm. We went to Salesian House, which is the provincial house of the Order of the Salesians of Don Bosco in Ireland. My mum used to work there and the family is always invited to go to the mass. My stepdad and foster brother play the hymns every year there too. The girls were asked to carry the statue of baby Jesus to the crib but they were too shy (and too tired to want to do much really). We were not brought up Catholics so this is something that they had not experienced before. To be honest I don't think they will again, they found it all pretty boring! The best part of the evening for them was when drinks and biscuits were brought out and they were given some presents!

Back home I took the kids to bed and then we had another drink before going to bed ourselves.

Imagine your girlfriend weearing t…
Imagine your girlfriend weearing …
Shop opening hours