Cloudy Lima, here I am!

Callao Travel Blog

yep
Although it was as bit long and not the most comfortable one, flight was good. I was supposed to study while I was in Iquitos, but there were so many things to do, that I didn't open my book. So it was a good idea to read a bit in my way back home. That way I'd feel less guilty, hehehe.
Hey! The next reading was about location and travels, sweet! Finally my favorite subject, hahaha.

It was almost 3pm when we landed. As usual it was cloudy, not cold but depressing. I haven't arranged any taxi. It was early, no big bags, so let's catch a bus. It shouldn't be difficult. Well, the difficult part was crossing the busy avenues to get to the bus stop, pfff. That took longer than leaving the airport, hahaha.

Finally, the right bus! And then I saw it. If I'd have walked in the other direction, I'd have been able to find a closer bus stop without needing to cross a busy avenue. Oh well, you always learn something new. Final destination: home! But first a quick stop for "fuel" aka food :P

yadilitta says:
yep, we did
Posted on: Dec 31, 2009
geerbox says:
The workers in the airport weren't the most helpful at first for us either, but in the end we got on the plane without delays.
Posted on: Dec 31, 2009