the start of my trip

Riverside Travel Blog

thanksgiving was coming up and i had planned on doing no traveling for this holiday. but 2 weeks b4 i was invited to spend the holiday with some friends of mine in LA. So i thought about what i was gonna do, its been over a year since i took a trip and got the idea for another road trip.  been 3 years to the date that i took my last big one with lasted 2 month and covered 8900 miles over 26 states, hotting several twice on way back.

i was on a limited budget this year and since i was taking same route as years b4 i decided to not stop at the same places i did b4.  but this time i looked up online for odd roadside attractions and found plenty on my adventure back thru the south again. this would be a smaller trip than b4 and was invited to come to turkey day with friends in Columbus, GA as well.  so i planned on these attractions along the I-10. I-65 and I-85 corridore.  i found plenty to see as i drove, with a few stops in Biloxi and Gulfport, MS.
X_Drive says:
That is the way I like to do my trips too. Especially those odd roadside attractions
!! :D