A little banquet goes a long way

Riverside Travel Blog

So our landscape program had its annual Spring Banquet this year at the Mission Inn in Riverside.  It was our final "hurrah" before finals week and one of the last times we'll be together as a big group before our trip this fall.  There were lots of fun times to be had...dancing, awards, socializing etc...I was slightly surprised when I won "Most Dramatic" of my class...I think everyone just appreciates my enthusiastic personality..lol..

The food was pretty good and I really enjoyed the butter shaped like a mission-style bell!  It was a semi-bittersweet night...I was glad that I am finally finishing the hardest school year of my life, but then realized that our four years together are almost over...next year, it'll be our classes turn to be sad when they play "time of your life" by green day [!]  Well so much for the reminiscing...bed and a 9 am final await me...but for now, I'm super excited about our trip and looking forward to making some internship money starting next Monday! Gotta pay for that trip!

krystieo says:
nice summary of the banquet, mr. dramatic! *sanuk* i hope we dont cry next year.. i'm actually getting a little teary right now.. *wiping eyes like the way matt does*
Posted on: Jun 07, 2007