Conclussion of trip

Los Angeles Travel Blog

My trip in south America, Central America, North America and Canada, I did backpacker stuff and also some volunteering at 6 places, was really fun and good trip lasted for 6 months.

This is just a conclussion to my trip I didn't finish my blog, so I ended up travelling alway to Vancouver visiting most places. I ended up volunteering at 6 places found them on it is really useful and you can contact them directly to avoid paying an organisation to set you up. I really enjoyed the trip, I didn't get robbed too much lol it is pretty dangerous in some places you got to be careful, advice travel day time and just keep an eye on everything and don't talk to stangers unless from hostel.

The highlights of my trip would be volunteering at animal ware in guatemala that was great, living in Arequipa Peru and making so many friends while teaching English. I did my first Bungee in Ecuador only $10. I got a tattoo in Peru Arequipa also my first one. I gambled $300 in Vegas. I went to my first strip bar tootsies in Miami and my friends there all just shouted it for me was cool. Lots of other stuff happened so was well worth it overall and I didn't spend much money for the distance and time was like $6000US for  6 months including airflights!

Please watch the video if interested

My trip in south America, Central…