Bangkok what can I say

Bangkok Travel Blog

Bangkok

I was pretty sad to be at the end of my trip in Thailand; the country had given and showed me so much I could not possibly want to leave.  It was my last night after exploring the temple across the river I decided to check out Khaosan Road, I ended up not finding anything interesting, only when the police came down and everyone jumped off the road and packed all their gear until they had passed which was amusing.

I heard "Do you have the time please" looking at the girl sitting at the table with some other girls I saw that she was wearing a watch and asked her why she asked if she has one. She replied saying sometimes she is silly and forgets she has a watch.

Lady boy?
She started talking more and asked me to sit with them having nothing else to I decided to and asked are you working girls. She said of course not but there are many girls in the area. I then also couldn't decide is she was a lady boy she was somewhat attractive but I could not ask such a thing. She ended up ordering drinks, and then all this food I thought I was going to end up paying for this and she was working for this place. I ended up having 6 drinks, and 3 plates of food I sure was hungry though never ate so much. I ended up saying I want to go to a nightclub and she said she wanted to come and would show me one. So I went to pay and the girl wouldn't allow me and demanded she pay for me I was surprised. We then went to a nightclub and had a couple of drinks, she said she has to go home and knows a better place, I went to this place and ended up meeting some more girls there who I still stay in touch with. I had a real good time and left with only 4 hours until my airfare to Macau.

Before coming to Thailand a lot of people told me that it is a real bad country and lots of thieves and prostitutes, but after coming I learned how friendly people are and willing to give. From this stage onwards I never expected anything until arriving in the country, so if someone says South America or Africa you will get killed, please don't believe them you never know what to expect.

photo by: Deats