My visit to Bangkok

Bangkok Travel Blog

. It was pretty stress free getting off the plane, through immigration, getting my bag, going through customs, getting a metered taxi, getting to the part of the city where I needed to go, and then checking in to my hotel.  That was such a stressor for me, since I just didn't know how it was going to go, but it was just fine!
The taxis all around are bright, bright colors.  Bright pink, bright blue, bright green, sometimes different bright colors striped.  It's just pretty :)

The smells walking around on the street--I've passed by tons of street vendors selling food they make right there and the smells are great.  Coconut, chilies, cilantro, and more.  Yum.  I haven't eaten any yet (I need to learn how to say those words first) but they smell great
The hotel guy showed me to my room and then left-and the lights went out.  I switched all sorts of flips and nothing happened.  I laughed at myself in the dark while I tried to figure it out.  I finally realized that I had to put my hotel key in a little compartment by the door in order to enable the lights to stay on.

-I like big cities and I so far like Bangkok.  Even though it's wild, it feels relatively safe, just because there are always so many people around.  I felt awake enough to go walk around last night after I got checked in, but really what I wanted to do more than that was to shower and try to go to sleep to get on Thailand time, so that's what I did.  I slept well, got breakfast at my hotel when I woke up, and began exploring.
I had gone to survey markets so I started with MBK mall a 6 storey mall, amazing that was amazingly big. It needs one whole day to see the MBK mall. Then I also see other markets. I would like to mention here that most Thai people are very well mannered but few of them behave strangely so metimes. My hotel reception girl and few girls at shops they behaved very rude with me. But others are always with a nice smile on their face. The place is really safe and Khaosan Road is full of tourists at night. It seems like day time at night. So many nice places to eat all around, Don't get surprised if you see a man playing electrivc guitar and singing well n front of you in a very cheap place to eat like in 150 bht. The autmosfere they creat is awsome.
I visited Jomtien Beach 1st day and that was a great experience. The beach is nice and quite. Its better to stay there than Pattaya. Then I moved to Khaosan street. Walking street in Pattaya is the main attraction and many more other places to see in Thailand like a palace and Emerald  Budha and few markets, temples. I really loved Thailand because they have no Taxes like India. Here we pay taxes on food , entertainment. There I found everything very cheap. The taxies are really colourfull and nice and the bus which connects the Suvarnbhumi Airport to Pattaya was very beautifull with 2 floors. I will always remember my experience about Thailand which was no doubt very great. I really loved the Country because it was completely safe at night too for girls.

photo by: halilee