Kuwait Travel Blog

I am not good at writing but let me try to write a blog….Kuwait can be a good place for your vacation if you are looking for some peaceful place. Different from western culture, A country where on beaches even you can see people with full clothes. I think this is the beauty of Kuwait. If you are planning a short vacation then Kuwait can be a good choice but not for a long vacation otherwise you will get bored. He he. You can do fishing at sea, there are so many places you can see, I have loaded some pics , the texture of their buildings is really great, but learn a little bit Arabic before goin there because even on airport people hardly understand English. The food in Kuwait is awesome, If you love non veg then You may leave your own country and will settle down in Kuwait no doubt. Food quality is so good and pure. And yes If you are a female kindly wear full clothes otherwise anyone can interrupt you on the airport..he he Their currency is KD…one KD is equal to 160rs full form of KD is Kuwaiti dinaar. Petrol is for 10rs per liter there..he heand yes They have a wide range of olive oil even they cook food in the same oil..so do bring dry fruits, blankets, olive oil and cookies from there.
travelman727 says:
Nice blog! I wish I could buy petrol at Kuwait's prices :-D
Posted on: Jan 25, 2010
rajeevs03 says:
Hey, dont say you are not good at writing. I loved the blog. It was very informative.
Posted on: Jan 19, 2010