Party time at the train, yay!

Jauja Travel Blog

Ticlio!
After a delicious meal I took a nap, hehehe. I woke up early this morning and was sleepy. When I woke up I could breathe better, almost no head ache and it was already getting dark. Which meant I had barely time for the last pictures. It was past 5pm when a lady crossed the wagon running. She just said: "wake up! It's time to party!" That was the magic word for me and I stood up, hahaha.

I went to the bar wagon, where there were some people enjoying the landscapes although it was raining and windy. My head wasn't doing 100% so I'd try the medicine that guy was recommending earlier: Pisco! I checked the menu, wanted to try something new with Pisco. I told the barman I wanted something sweet and he recommended me the "Ticlio" which was a drink with coconut cream and Pisco, plus it looked so nice. I liked that drink, but wasn't the only one who liked it. A couple of girls asked what I was drinking and ordered the same, hahaha.

Cold weather didn't stop us to have a great time and dance for a while. About 6pm I went back to my seat. It was cold here, brrrr and we were finally getting closer to our destination: Huancayo.
nice landscapes