Gran Canaria Travel Blog› entry 11 of 11 › view all entries
October 5th, 2009 – by: Suusj
Gran Canaria is a great Island with a lot of sun. Besides that there are things to do for every traveler. You can lay down on the beach or by the swimming pool, all day long. Or you could go out en go sightseeing.
- Get a safe deposit box! Donâï¿½ï¿½t ask just get it!
- 2. Eat at mister Greek. A great restaurant with a very nice owner who speaks a lot of different languages.
- Walk from Playa del Ingles to the Faro of Maspalomas, itâï¿½ï¿½s a nice walk down the beach (about 7 km) and with a sunset it looks really great. You get that real romantic feeling J.
- Go to Palmitos Parc with a great bird show and a lot off other animals.
- Porto de Mogan, we found it a waist of money, there is a small beach the restaurants arenâï¿½ï¿½t verry cheap. Whatâï¿½ï¿½s nice about it is the harbour and thatâï¿½ï¿½s about it.
- G to Las Palmas, itâï¿½ï¿½s the capitol of Gran Canariaa, you can shop tiâï¿½ï¿½ll you drop and also see a lot of cultural stuff.
- YOu can walk a lot of the time. But when itâï¿½ï¿½s to far for your feet take a cp, when you take a cap in Maspalomas (Playa del Ingles, San Augustin, Maspalomas) It wiâï¿½ï¿½ll cost you a maximum of âï¿½¬5.-. When you go outside of Maspalomas you could take a bus, thatâï¿½ï¿½s about âï¿½¬6.-.
- Last but not least, be aware of pickpockets!
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!