Back again!!!

Singapore Travel Blog

I landed back in Singapore at 5am after about 10 days in Bangladesh.  I was so happy to get back to a more civilized place!!  I took a cab to the Swisshotel Merchant Court and soon got to my room to lay down for a bit.  I woke up around 12 and headed across the street to a shopping mall to grab some lunch before heading to a business meeting.

After my meeting I decided to have a walk along the quay... I thought I was going to end up around where the Fullerton Hotel was.. but I must have gone in the wrong location!!  Haha.. I walked along the river for quite some time taking photos and enjoying the peace and quiet.  I was getting pretty tired so I headed back to my hotel to shower and change before meeting some TBs for dinner.  Around 6 or 7pm I met Flo and Mal at Lau Pa Sat for dinner.  I don't remember what we had but it was really good none the less!!  Soon after Michael turned up and we were all chatting away about furture trips, past trips, etc.  As we were taking a "class" photo, Omar turned up for about 2 minutes before heading back out again!!  LOL.. I love the SG TBs!!!  We all ended up walking to the MRT so we could get back home (me to my hotel). It was a great night once again.  I hope next time that I come, I stay for at least 4 days!!!

I got back to the hotel, re-packed and went to sleep.  I have to be up at 4am for my flight back to the USA tomorrow!!!!

The gang!!!!