Burgers with Fries and a cold Guinness!

Hong Kong Travel Blog

Lan Kwai Fong
Oh man, I am soooo hungry! Didn't have any nice food today at the race in Macau, just a stupid hot dog.

I met my friend Joe from Germany at the Star Ferry pier in Central. After that tiring day trip to Macau, I had a craving for a big juicy burger!
You see, I really love asian food...in all variations. Food in HK is so tasty! But there are times when I need a BIG JUICY BURGER!! Haha, that time was NOW!

So we decided to go to McSorley's Alehouse to have some nice juicy hamburgers... and some nice German Erdinger Weissbier, as we had haave before when we met during my trip in March.

Unfortunately, we couldn't recall the location! Walked around in Lan Kwai Fong in circles, but no Alehouse whatsoever! Aaargh!
Luckily, I finally found an unprotected WiFi network and asked my lovely iPhone for instructions... McSorley's Alehouse is located underneath Midlevel escalators!

Can't describe how tasty that cold Guinness was... do I have to mention that big tasty juicy burger??? Haha...

By the way, there's a McSorley's Alehouse in The Venetian in Macau (guess who had burgers and beer there? hehe) and another one in Discovery Bay.

Kurisu says:
Haha, just make sure to heat it up to 900°C before you send, then it should be in perfect eating condition at the time it arrives at my place! ;-)
Posted on: Dec 30, 2009
divadownunder says:
lol..sure i'll fedex it to you, if you like soggy burgers!
Posted on: Dec 29, 2009
Kurisu says:
Monita, thanks for the tip! I'll try next time!
Or you FedEx me one, if you're there first! hehe :-P
Posted on: Dec 28, 2009