#1 Priority in HK

Hong Kong Travel Blog

Of all the places to go in Hong Kong, my main interest was to go to the Hard Rock Cafe.  It was the first one I'd ever heard about, when my aunt brought us t-shirts just after she'd moved there.  (I didn't know they were located all around the world, and that started my infatuation with going to ALL of them).

We ate lunch here mid-afternoon one day.  Being that time, we were practically the only people in there.  Our waiter was super-friendly, interacting with two young American girls.  I ordered my standard cheeseburger and french fries.  But, when seeing that they served Pepsi products, I asked for Mt. Dew, except he had no clue what that was, so I ended up with Pepsi (that I didn't drink) -- it's funny the things you remember when traveling!  We even treated ourselves to hot fudge sundaes.

The Hong Kong HRC has been one of my favorites.  (And, I did want to see other things in Hong Kong, the Hard Rock was a priority, though).

Airportman says:
I have eaten here too, and also took the hot fudge sundae!
Posted on: Nov 11, 2011
ahtibat17 says:
I would love to visit the Hard Rocks in SE Asia. That area is the one I would like to concentrate my travels on next.
Posted on: Apr 14, 2010
iramalama says:
When will you visit the Hard Rocks in Southeast Asia? We've got a few Hard Rock Hotels and Spas here in addition to the restaurants.
Posted on: Apr 13, 2010