Hard Rock Cafes Around the World

World Travel Blog

I have a goal of going to every Hard Rock Cafe in the world.  I don't know where this infatuation came from, but it's something I enjoy doing.  It sort of connects my travels and gives me something to compare.  So far I've been to 14 HRC's around the world: Nashville, Tennessee; Washington, DC; Madrid, Spain; Hong Kong; Rome, Italy; London, England; Destin, Florida; Myrtle Beach, South Carolina; Kona, Hawaii; Honolulu, Hawaii; St. Louis, Missouri; Chicago, Illinois; Memphis, Tennessee; and Phoenix, Arizona.  My favorite has been in Myrtle Beach -- it's shaped like a pyramid, but the one in Destin was fun -- we had a lovable waiter who put extra whipped cream and extra cherries on our brownie delight.
I'm looking forward to going to many more around the world -- it's the first thing I plan for each trip.
Zagnut66 says:
Congrats on being featured! Your quest sounds more realistic than the guy who is trying to visit every McDonalds in the world.
hayley499 says:
I have to say every where I go I do like to have a visit and a few cheeky cocktails at the hardrock.
christl3 says:
They also make the best nachos in the world. Prob the most expensive too!
I've been to 8 i think. Dublin, Ireland. Koln, Germany. Copenhagen, Denmark. Penang and KL, Malaysia. Sydney, Aus. Chicago, Illinois. Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
I think my fave is the Dublin one :) Where i'm from. When you come to Ireland we can go there :p