Crocadile Farm

Davao Travel Blog

Today my dad and I visited teh croc  farm and found it to be more entertaining than we imagined from what our friends had shred with us. In addition to crocadiles, (babies juvinile, and adult) there were large and small animals with a variety of birds, fish, and butterflies. At about 4 30 to 5 they have what they call, "feeding frenzie" or dinnertime for the crocs. Afterward they allow visitors to hold a small croc and a large snake.. about the size of a van I would say, which I definitely took an interest to. : )  There is also river rafting trips available, a resturant close by and across the way there is a cultural center that looked interesting but unfortunately we ran out of time. FYI  there will be an all night festival on december 29th and 30th called kahalaan that my family is actually planning to attend. Looks like fun.

If you have children I would most certainly suggest this family oriented attraction. Teens may get bored unless they enjoy animal viewing. it's more of a layed back type of place..  all in all, we had fun and i'm looking forward to going back to their resturant and trying a little croc meat when i have more time.

Davao