Burbank Travel Blog

This is my last day in Burbank. After finishing packing, I decided to just drive around the city to try and record it with my eyes. The streets were amazingly empty, which for some reason made me feel like listening to classical music. Fortunately enough I had a Chopin CD handy, so there I went, cruising around at the rythm of Moonlight Sonata.

As the sun started to set around 4:45pm, the trees and houses started being painted in a magical golden hue by its last rays, and suddenly, the tasty smell of turkey started pouring in through the windows. It was awesome to find out that no matter how many blocks I drove, turkey smell kept flowing in, I imagined dozens of families gathered together in all those houses, wearing comfy sweaters and sitting around the table telling tales of their personal adventures. Then I started feeling homesick.

I am now back in my empty hotel, everyone is out dining with their families and I just had a delicious tuna sandwich with cream cheese, sliced apple and walnuts (my very own recipee)

In a little while I'll be joining my friends for a farewell party and then back to the hotel for my last night in the LA area.

Happy Thanksgiving!