AsiaJapanNarita

Sayonara

Narita Travel Blog

Today was my last day in Japan. Jason and Aki were planning on driving me to the airport and then continue on to Chiba to go to the Costco and eat lunch somewhere there. The drive was super slow as it was Silver week, and I was hoping I wasn't going to miss the flight. Along the way, we stopped and got some taiyaki. Taiyaki is a pastry shaped like a fish that is filled with some kind of usually sweet filling. I had one filled with chocolate for sure, and I think two others. They were a very healthy breakfast haha. That and the shop was in a car repair shop haha.

We arrived at Narita in time for me to walk around a bit and go up on the observation deck to check out the planes. I was hoping to see an A-380, but to no avail. I boarded my flight back home and that was that! A successful third trip to Japan, a welcome relaxing time with my brother and his wife, and some new experiences and memories! I am sure I will be back, and can only wonder what it will bring!

alicegourmet says:
I did fly by Delta from Hong Kong to South Carolina (stopped by LA & Atlanta), and then from SC to London (UK). Now, NWA merges with Delta. Seems that I will fly more with Delta again.
jl_ghs316 says:
It is not bad, it gets good ratings, but I don't think it is anything special. I like Delta the best of the ones I have flown on overseas.
alicegourmet says: