Rome Travel Blog

Well what can I say except that Rome is by far the most amazing city I have been to and nothing even comes close. I only spent 1 night in rome which was my biggest disappointment as I could have spent the whole month there. As soon as I walked out of the train station I could just tell this was going to be my favorite. The buzz in the air, the crazy drivers on mopeds zooming around, the history, the architecture, shops, restaurants, everything... Rome has everything. Forget Paris or London this for me is one the most romantic cities in Europe. Never use the metro in Rome unless you have to and not because its unsafe or unreliable but because you will miss out on so much. Walking is the way to do it. Turn every corner and there is something there- the trevi fountains, the Pantheon, the Colosseum, Something to learn about, history, photo opportunities. Like I said Rome has everything. If you go anywhere in Europe, go to Rome, It's must. 11/10

A little tip for crossing the roads with them crazy drivers- They don't stop at zebra crossings if you are waiting so you have to trust the drivers and step into the road and then they will stop, otherwise you will be there all day. But be careful!
photo by: vulindlela