Authentic Mexican?.. I think not!!

Huntington Beach Travel Blog

The "authentic" Mexican restaurant!

So on the drive to California, we decided to make dinner plans for that night.  I am not a big fan of Mexican or Sushi.. but that's all Angel seemed to know anything about.  I relinquished my right of "I'm the visitor, let me pick" and decided that I could eat Mexican no problem.  Angel began to tell me about some place that had authentic food and so I said that was fine.

We all got back to Angel's apartment, changed and headed out the door to Huntington Beach for dinner.  We met Kelly, one of Angel's friends, and headed out to eat.  Of course there was more laughs and talks about the meetup and other trips we've been on.  Before I knew it, it was time to say goodbye to Kelly and Mark and then Angel and I headed back to her place.

And yes.. I won the pillow fight!
  On the way there, we decided that we would have a pillow fight to if I would actually give my kidney to Angel.  If I won, I kept it.  If I lost, she got it.  Plain and simple.  So with that being said we put on some protective gear and started beating the crap out of each other.  At the begining she got with a couple of really good hits.. especially since she is shorter than me...  but after an hour and 20 minute battle.. I finally knocked the crap out of her and won my right to keep my kidney.  She was a great competitor but alas.. I won!!  We shook hands and called it a night..  Just to be safe though, I kept the motocycle helmet on while I slept in case she decided to be a sore loser and come take me kidney anyway!! :)

The authentic Mexican restaurant!
The "authentic" Mexican restaurant!