flying 2 Cusco

Cusco Travel Blog

So the day began with Jlocs yelling at BK and I to wake up- we gotta get on our plane! That was not the best idea to go out all night before a flight this early- whatever. We made it- and I was able to get some McDonalds breakfast which seemed a bit suspect but I was still drunk and really hungry. After eating it was time to catch some Z's at the Lima Airport. I slept for the entire wait time and then crashed out on the plane for the hour long flight. We flew on TACA, it was fairly cheap and they were on time, so that's all good. When we arrived in Cusco the thin air was very noticeable but I felt fine. We had pre-booked a room at Loki Cusco and had a taxi drop us off down the street, the hostel was up a hill that cabs wouldn't drive up. The walk up there was straight wicked. Hitting that hill as hungover as we were was tough. Check in was all good, we got four beds out of ten in a dorm. Once we put our stuff away we ran into Jodi, the girl we went out with all night in Lima earlier in the week. She was staying somewhere different but liked the free wi-fi and hang out area of the Loki We spent the rest of the day drinking coca tea and exploring Cusco. The markets were bustling and something to experience along with the architecture.
so funny