Travel Notes

Glasgow Travel Blog

Before I came to Glasgow, I didn't know lot about it! But now I'm bit fan of it!

I have been traveling all over Scotland for two months before I came to Glasgow, and for sure I can tell you that it is largest city in Scotland. Similar to London, it has industrial soul, but in some way, that still can not explain it is different.

To Glasgow I had a trip in august (year 2009). First time in last three years I left my fear home and had a flight to Glasgow. As I had bad experience using Travel Agencies, I booked my flight on my own in skyscanner, used car hire Glasgow in Decode Car hire
Found grate Hotel - Menzies Glasgow in For all this I spent only 600 pounds for three days, so (!!!) it is worthless to use Travel Agencies, because all you need, you can get without them :)

In Glasgow Airport I did one thing, that you should do if you don't want to get off your track, but don't get the fun. I left home my GPS. Till then I thought I talk too fast, but then I saw, that average person from Glasgow does it much faster. So I was lost In my first day.  I had a nice chit chat to many people (Yap, chit chat, because most of them didn't tell me right direction). And In grate evening I found my hotel :)

About other two days I'll write bit later in other post.

Borndale says:
Tnx :) I had only one trip using travel agency, and it was worst ever.
dieforu says:
welldone ,nice blog:-)
marksreynolds says:
Thanks for the tips! Yes, it is always better to book your own trip; much less expensive and it makes the trip fun! :)