Seattle Outdoors To Enjoy Adventure And For Seeing Skylines

Seattle Travel Blog

Seattle city is one of most famous city which is known for its own unique identity. This city is home of many large business headquarters and travel places. This city is located in United States of Washington. My wish was not to go there but one of my friends wants to go there. In United States this city is also known by the name of pea green city. For visitors attraction this city has lot of districts places to enjoy all travel places. But for my friend I liked to go there because he always with me whenever I am in trouble. For staying we booked our hotel rooms at holidays inn seattle hotel which was one of most famous hotel for staying with comfortable stay and to enjoy holidays.
For catching this city we choose transportation method so that we get our access in least number of times. After leaving airport and while flying to see this city we see amazing view of skylines from our flight. All of them were blinking with colorful lights. Up to late evening we reached to this city and first of all we check in this city and then our hotel which was looking one of most famous hotels in seattle among all Seattle hotels.
After checking in we take change and went to market for knowing about this city and taking dinner, fruits, and juice. After knowing about this city and taking dinner we came back to our hotel room and go for sleeping.
From next day me and my friends get up early morning and went for outing of this city which was so interesting and amazing places. While going to travel places we were enjoying skylines of this city which were so many large building and famous business headquarters also. For exploring this city so many tours were there but we like to explore it by self.  In this city we all museums like art museum, science, asian art museum, art gallery, and science center. All these places were sightseeing place but newsworthy also. At these places we know history, live experiments of science, and arts of artists. In this city we also enjoyed nightlife which was so interesting, colorful, and life changing nightlife. For enjoying outdoors in this city we went to woodland park zoo which was located at a very few distance from our cheap hotel rooms in which we were stayed. For getting closer to nature we enjoyed at green lake, Carkeek Park, Discovery Park, and Kubota garden were famous attraction places. In this city we also enjoyed adventure trails with mountain biking. After spending at least four to five days in this city we backpack for our home and memorize all these days which we spend there. This city gives lot to our life but we give only five days of our life which were very less.
Seattle