San Anotonio Popular Travel Place Of United States

San Antonio Travel Blog

Backpacking I take flight to San Antonio city with my friends for four days in the month of June 2009. I never visit this city even my friends but heard a lot about this city. I always have dream to see this city and I see this dream from very closer when it was going to be true. one time all of us were sitting together in a hotel in free time but one of our friend was not in between us and we were missing him a lot because that was so funny and always enjoyed everyone. That friend was very closer to me because we passed our moments of life together. After passing some moments of time he came here and said to us closing our eyes. As we closed our eyes then he brought the package of San Antonio city that was very cheap and so exciting. As we saw it we can’t stop our feelings and booked it. For taking this package I give great thanks to my friend because he was knew that this city is my dream place like others.

As we reached to this city then first of all we check in our la quinta inn san antonio hotel and after reaching there we throw our luggage in room and went for outing because all of us were very exciting for architecture of this city. From visitor center we know about all attraction places of this city and also know that this city is second largest city of Texas and seventh largest city of United States. After visiting visitor we came back to our hotel that was located nearer to us and also see many hotels but it was only one which was cheap hotels in san antonio with all the needs of travelers. After taking dinner all of us went to our bed and prepare for the trip of this city.
First of all in this city we see all major portions of this city and see first of all the almo which was battle site and then went to historic area which was showing beautiful history of this city. After visiting these areas we went to river walk which was an excellent place for day life and nightlife. At this river walk we also enjoy cruise tours and all of us enjoyed here full day. After enjoying a full day here we came back to our cheap hotels for taking rest with the preparation of other day.
Our hotel was located at river walk and from the window of our rooms we can behold it. After spending full day at river walk we went to missions national park, zoological garden and aquarium which were so famous and adventure place of this city. These places were very interesting and representing at least 750 species of animals at so many acres of land. In this city we also see many museums like art, children’s, history, and science museums. In this city we visit sea world also where we enjoy thrill rides and it was one of amusement park with small water park where we can enjoy water activities. In this city we get opportunity to enjoy folk life festival which was four day celebration in every second week of June. In this festival we enjoy music, dances, and crafts. After enjoying this event all of us collect our memories and returned back to our home town. All day which we spent were so colorful and we enjoyed them. After enjoying this city we can only say about this city that in real it is a dream place for collecting dream moments of life.