My Tour of LA and OC!

Irvine Travel Blog

Good Times!

I took a week off to relax in LA and OC with old and new friends. My week started off meeting up with some familiar and new TB friends. We met up at PF Changs and had a great time. Jelly organized the meet up and did a great job in such a little amount of time. I was able to make some new TB's and get to know Phoenix buddies a little better. I sat next to Kim who told me some great travel stories. And Kim, thanks for the shrimp by the way...think I liked your plate better than mine. I stole from Jelly's plate as well who I realized ordered shrimp to. Luckily the three of us ordered different styles.

Unfortunately when I was packing for my trip I left my camera battery plugged into the charger on my way out! Luckily I had my larger SLR, but thanks to Jelly I was able to take some pics with her camera and steal some from the meet up as well. The next day I drove to LA and met up with some friends. Unfortunately I didn't take any pics, but had a great time! Thanks to Jelly for Organizing the meet up and allowing me to crash her pad!!

Jelly says:
Your second sentence answers your own question... Bear!! Polar or not... lol
Posted on: Nov 25, 2009
daniel_jetsetter says:
Are you sure you weren't hearing yourself.. :) And I prefer polar bear by the way..lol
Posted on: Nov 24, 2009
Jelly says:
I thought I heard a bear in the other room!! ;-) hahaha
Posted on: Nov 24, 2009